Saturday, February 23, 2008

nothing succeeds like success


Is there a recipe for success?


yes.
yes.
yes.
"Destiny is nothing but the meeting of opportunity with planning" - a friend once remarked in one of those moments.
Personally speaking, I have achieved success in everything that I have ever taken up. But success didn't last. The stuggle to look for newer territories began in full jest. Have stopped saying in full earnest 'cause now wth such different energies one fails to concentrate on one question, a singular response to throw feverishly across the cosmos.
Is that why the universe is taking time to respond? I am sending confused signals? True. And not so true. An honest assessment of self has thrown up some very interesting possibilities. Restlessness can be read as new energy wanting to escape for vibrancy of creative skills. Lack of stability can be read as absence of insecurity, an utmost confidence in one's abilities and that of the universe to analyze, challenge and respect one's identity.
All that one is left with is a firm belief that the universe will respond.
The world is in a hurry to evolve. Life will come full circle. What starts, gets restive and has to come to an end. The tide will settle.
This too shall come to an end. And once again the universe shall prove that I am not wrong.
Cheers!
:-)

No comments: